Search This Blog

Earth Day 22 #15 From Dirty to Green

Burt's Bees makes a whole bunch of yummy products, but today I am highlighting my newest favorite. Their Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Hand Soap. It says right on the bottle that it's made from 98% natural ingredients, isn't it nice they tell you exactly instead of greenwashing us by just saying "made with natural ingredients" like most companies will. My criteria for hand soap all year round is that it's moisturizing, I hate using hand lotion so my soap has got to be softening and soothing. This stuff moisturizes as it cleans and because it's made from defatted cow's milk it softens and soothes, just like I need.

The bottle is made from 80% post consumer recycled material and of course there's no animal testing! This product is also sodium lauryl sulfate free, paraben free and phthalate free! Yippee!

Check out this and many more products on www.burtsbees.com

(Image: www.burtsbees.com)

No comments: