Search This Blog

Earth Day 22 #1: Brush Yourself Beautiful

Earth Day is April 22. To honor the month Earth Day Falls I am presenting my “Earth Day 22”
Think of this as my favorite 22 items to green your life. This Earth Day has never seemed more important than this one and I plan on spotlighting what I think are great products and items that can transform. Here’s my first pick… Enjoy.

Green your makeup routine with the greatest invention since sliced whole wheat organic bread! EcoTools. As I have mentioned on Urban Branches before, Bamboo is wonderfully earth friendly material that can be used in many different ways. Now you can add bamboo to your makeup kit! EcoTools are a line of extremely affordable makeup brushes. Currently there are 5 varieties of brushes including Powder, Foundation, Blush, Eye shadow, Lash & Groomer and Angled Eyeliner Brush. I am hoping they expand this collection but for now it’s all a green girl could ask for. Oh, and all products come in reusable & biodegradable pouches! All brushes are under 10 bucks a pop. Now that’s a beautiful thing.

(Image: www.makeuptalk.com)

No comments: