Search This Blog

Rethinking The Line: " Leave Only Footprints"

Want to know your ecological footprint? How about finding out how many Earth's would be needed if everyone living like you do! There's a great website that offers a "game" that helps you discover that very footprint.

This game measures things like gas and heating bills, square footage, transportation and trash you throw away to figure out your eco-footprint. I played and found out that it would take 2.2 Earth's to support how I live if everyone in the world lived like me! Granted I may have made some errors along the way judging my apartments square footage for example, but I think I was pretty accurate. After playing this game I have a renewed vigor to reduce that footprint even more.

Go play, and let me know how many Earth's you need to support your habits. I hope you do better than me!


(Image: www.youthxchange.net/pictures)

No comments: