Search This Blog

Earth Mama: Noodle & Boo

Mama, Mommy, Mom, Ma, Mother, whatever you call her she's pretty amazing isn't she? I have always loved how soft my mom's hands are, I can close my eyes and feel them soothing me when I am sick or just telling me how much she loves me with a squeeze. Pamper Mama's skin this Mother's day with a adorable skincare line for Mother and Baby (and all of us in between) called Noodle&Boo. They make products to treat and soothe sensitive skin, but of course anyone can use!

Ingredients include oatmeal, Shea butter and aloe, all soothing and moisturizing. Products include shampoo, body wash, lotions, balms, soaps and pregnancy treatments.


Here are some of my favorite products:

*All of My Heart soap for $15 bucks, it's a beautiful pale pink heart shaped soap to soothe her Mom hands.


*Sugar Mama Honey Scrub $26 with organic Shea butter, olive oil and aloe.



*Honey I Believe soap $12.50, the beautiful soap has the words 'love, faith, hope' across it and the profits go to their Raise Your Hand campaign which focuses on getting all children clean purified drinking water. What better way to take care of Mom this year than to help take care of a child.

This company is amazing, 20% of all their profits is given to children's charities and they never test on animals. Put your dollars in the right place with Noodle&Boo. If you have a charity you'd like them to know about to add to their receivers list, email them, they are happy to hear from you. You can shop online and call 888.400.5454 to speed up your shipping, or you can find a retailer by clicking on your state, they are in tons of boutiques and departments stores across the country.

Go now to their site to place your order! http://www.noodleandboo.com/


(All images from noodleandboo.com)

No comments: