Search This Blog

Mist Me Euphoric


The ever-growing public knowledge of the harmful effects of chemicals raises many concerns.  It has become increasing hard to feel comfortable simply purchasing products for you or your family without investigating ingredients. In my opinion that’s a good thing. We are more interested in what goes into or around our bodies than ever before. I am always looking for a product line I can trust. Enter Ruby Blaise Essentials, created by a mother of twins looking to create a healthy and natural way to combat daily issues such as headaches, fatigue and low energy. All of her products are natural, healthy and non-toxic!

Her products come in array of essential oil blends such as adorably named Happy Mist (bergamot & grapefruit), Stress Free Mist (clary sage, lemon & lavender) and Sunburn Mist (which has soothing lavender, cooling peppermint & spearmint).  

I adore the Floral Mist, containing rose otto, which has been known to boost immunity, aid in healing migraine headaches and is uplifting. In addition, Floral Mist contains ylang ylang, known as an anti-depressant,  as well as having a euphoric and sensual benefit. I just sprayed this over my head and I will tell you the calming euphoric effect is settling over me for sure. I can’t help but smile.

We’ve been hearing about the benefits of essential oils for centuries. Cleopatra is said to have taken rich, moisturizing milk baths scented with geranium, mandarin and ylang ylang oils. If Cleopatra is bathing in it, I think it’s safe to say it’s a luxury worth looking into.

Prices range from $6-$18 depending on the size of the bottle.  Bottles are plastic, making them easily portable and great to take with you everywhere. I know I would like to spray the Stress Free Mist on my morning commute! The mists can be used as a room spray, deodorizer, body spray, disinfectant and as a light perfume. I am so excited to have had the chance to share this product line with you. When I believe in something I want so badly to see it do well. This is no exception. Visit her site at http://rubyblaise.com/. Pick up a bottle for yourself! Gift one to a friend who might need a pick me up! Enjoy! 

2 comments:

ames said...

LOVE it -- I am sure Jody will be pleased to see this post as well!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get some of this...the bergamont one sounds wonderful!