I also came to find out that they released for fall an exclusive series of styles, designed for a chosen organization, including Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (the pants that I happened to be trying on) and Earth Day Network. Each jean is stitched with that charity’s signature color.
1) Cut 15” from the top of the jeans and mark with a piece of chalk. Fold in half and cut straight across.
2) Take the bottom of the ants and cuff them twice.
3) Take the two legs that are left over and cut them in half. Use a ruler to draw a 1.5 inch line all the way down half the leg. Lay the two halves on top of each other and cut along the marking. These will be the suspenders.
4) Make sure you sew inside out and sew the straight end closed.
5) Try the shorts on to figure out how long you need the straps to be, then cross from the back and sew in place!
6) Et voila! A head of the curve, and if you’re going somewhere sunny this holiday season, you’ll be looking hot!