Search This Blog

Raise your hand if you have a question!

After many, many debates I am waiting for the republican and democratic candidates to be asked questions revolving around environmental issues, and apparently I am not alone. Al Gore in a recent conference slams the media for the lack of questions posed to candidates. Honestly I have been saying all along, I need a candidate to talk details, not a skimming of clean energy etc. I am so happy that Al Gore has stepped out and made a statement, I just hope he is heard and maybe it’s not too late to make the environment a key issue (more than just in words and promises) Copy this link in your browswer to read article.

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2008/03/03/al-gore-slams-media-for-lack-of-green-questions-in-
presidential-debates/

No comments: