Search This Blog

Time To Catch Up On Your Reading...



We all get busy, I understand, but it's time to take a few minutes to yourself and catch up on your eco-reading...

Here's some articles I found particularly interesting for one reason or another...

FDA Oks 1st Drug From Genetically Modified Animals
While I am not against the advancement of modern medicine, I just get icky thinking about genetically altered animals entering the mix...

Turns out there are plants that filter the air in your home better than others! Check out the list, created by NASA no less...

While there seems to be an endless supply of reusable canvas bags out there, sometimes you want just the right one. I'm always looking for a large one with great handles to throw over my shoulder, mission: complete! Check out Green Eyed Monster for cool designs and large styles. Read up on them and do your part...

(Image:i304.photobucket.com))

No comments: