The economic situation doesn't seem to be ending any time soon, that being said Urban Branches is bringing you 5 more ways to start saving some green:
1. Bring your lunch to work! A little effort can go a long way to not only save cash, but utilize leftovers and other goodies you've got at home!
2. Grow your own herbs instead of shelling out for basil, thyme and rosemary
3. Stock up on fruit now before the prices skyrockets due to the cold setting in (prices may be high already, but if you can freeze bags of blueberries, strawberries and raspberries for winter treats!)
4. Invest in better bedding and blankets to keep you warm this winter instead of turning the heat up!
5. VOTE it's our chance to speak out and choose a president who has OUR future in mind, not those 1% of the population making millions....need I say more?