Search This Blog

Method Pops Up

I stopped by the Method pop-up store yesterday on Broadway (in NYC) and had a ball. Method is no stranger to Urban Branches or my home for that matter. We use their mop, floor cleaner, hand soap, aroma ring, detergent, fabric softener, the list goes on.

The shop is set up as a feast for the eyes. Candy colored products are vibrant and displayed to entice. Who wouldn't want cherry soap! You can test out and smell all products. With each purchase you receive a free reusable tote bag for all of your shopping trips! All in all an exciting reason to get home, bust out my candy colored cleaning products and scrub away!

Just don't forget before you go, snag matching brightly colored gumballs because as I was told, "cleaning should be fun too", I couldn't agree more.

(Image:keetsa.com)

No comments: