Search This Blog

The Mini Social Makes My Heart Go Thump Thump

Pure Baby Primrose Floral Legging $12 @ The Mini Social
Thump Thump, that's what happens when I score an amazing deal! My husband recently called me out and said I'm not a shopoholic, I'm a deal-a-holic. I love a great deal, I never met a free shipping code I didn't like. I was jumping up and down when I saw the free shipping code for The Mini Social in my mailbox this morning! I love their sales, but sometimes I shrink away when it comes to shipping, I call it my shopping slap in the face, I hate paying shipping. I usually wait until I have enough to feel it's worth it. Well not today folks! Free shipping for just a short time at The Mini Social. I picked up a sweet flower print pair of Pure Baby leggings for Juliette for just $12 bucks, free shipping! Oh, and they're organic cotton of course! What else!

They're also featuring See Kai Run today, Juliette has 2 pairs of their shoes, both of which are on sale for $18 bucks, not too shabby my friend! Much more brands on sale as well...

Click here for The Mini Social invite (courtesy of moi), I get $10 bucks for each referral so get to shopping kids!

Oh, and the free shipping code is: CYBERSHIP and expires 12/3, so get to it!

(Image)

No comments: