Search This Blog

Etsy Love: Holiday Shopping Edition

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah! Happy Hanukkah to all those celebrating!

It's NEVER to early or late to seek out that perfect present for your loved ones. I've already got a L.L. Bean HUGE canvas bag I'm filling with my goodies this year, ready to be wrapped and given out with love. I'm trying to stick to things that are needed, made locally, organically and are just well AMAZING! Being a stay at home mama means I don't do a lot of trapsing around town shopping. I can only carry so much with Juliette in the Ergo and plenty of subway stairs in my day. Online shopping seems to be the way to go these days, and what better way to support artisans than Etsy! Here are my Etsy picks for pretty much everyone on your list. I'll keep this up and bring you lots of Etsy picks over the next few weeks! Enjoy!

Non-Toxic Crayons! $18 for a set of 6
'A Forest of Three' Print $35
Modern Animal Owl Clock $68
Holiday French Macaroon Sampler $18


Iphone/Ipod Dual Docking Station $138
Eco Friendly Travel Mug $30


2 comments:

Laura said...

I just came across your blog and love the concept and all your posts... I think that is extremely important to think about the environmental consequences of our actions and purchases and I love that you're trying to help your readers be smart about it! I'm looking forward to more posts!

Lindsay said...

Thank you so much Laura! Sign up to get Urban Branches emails and follow me on twitter for lots of posts and updates! @EcoMamaLindsay

Cheers!

Warmly,
Lindsay