Search This Blog

Perfect Organics {review}


Anyone who knows me knows my bathroom is always stocked with bottles and tubes of lotions, bubble bath and soaps. I love discovering new scents and concoctions. Over the past few years I've geared my desires towards more natural and organic while never wanting to compromise the fun I get from a deliciously scented new product.

I was happily surprised to fall in love with Perfect Organics Citrus 3-in-1 body wash/soak/shave gel. I usually don't love citrus but this has a sweetness and the texture is so creamy I couldn't help it! Jam packed with softening botanical extracts and vitamin-rich plant oils this 3-in-1 is all you need for your daily shower requirements. Due to its nourishing quality you can soak in the tub with it and shave as well. Get clean, get the legs shaved and get out! In addition to all that, there's no added artificial fragrances, artificial colors or sodium lauryl sulfates or parabens. I've been using it for about a week, and my skin is noticeably softer and smooth. Ahhhhh...

They've also got shea butter balms, lip balms, body scrubs and lipsticks!

Click here for more information and to stock up yourself.

(Image:www.greenhome.com)

No comments: