Homemade Bath Scrub
5 minutes; makes 2 cups (about 8 uses)
What You need:
* 1 cup eco dish soap (we used Seventh Generation's Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid)
* 1 cup baking soda
* 2 Tb water
* Wet cloth
* Container for the scrub (an old pasta sauce jar'll work)
* Scrub brush
1. Pour eco-friendly dish soap, baking soda, and water into container and mix.
2. Using the scrub brush work the mixture onto the tub and tiles in a circular motion to remove grime.
3. Once you finish the whole area, wipe it clean with a wet cloth - a quick shower rinse should remove any excess solution.
4. Store it under the sink. If it dries out just add water and stir.
Thanks Ideal Bite for this great tip & recipe! I'll be making a batch as soon as I finish my ecover scrub!