Search This Blog

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

It's mighty important to find pleasure in the small things, whether it's a delicious cup of coffee, homemade whipped cream or your favorite friends over for dinner...Here are some of my favorite eco-friendly things that bring me a little smile each time I use them.

*Eating Well Magazine- This magazine is full of health information, nutritional stories and amazing recipes for mouth watering dishes to cook up. Check out this link for healthy recipes organized by holiday or ethnic type.



*Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Fabric Softener. I want to smell myself all day long! Their website is so cute too!


*Succulents- It's no secret that I just love any and every succulent out there. They really bring me joy, I want a whole house full someday!


(Images: Succulents bp0.blogger.com, Mrs. Meyer's www.mrsmeyers.com, Eating Well readingetc.files.wordpress.com)

No comments: