Search This Blog

Just Say No: The Evils of High Fructose Corn Syrup Continue



After seeing a whole new round of crappy HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) is good for you commercials I present you with the latest HFCS findings....

"Many of the snacks you and your family enjoy are flavored with high-fructose corn syrup. A new study reveals that many of those products contain some levels of mercury -- a poison that can hamper brain development and cause serious kidney problems, among other things." -Sourced from MSNBC article

Mercury! Hello! STOP finding excuses to keep eating it you HFCS industry idiots (and those of you eating it while knowing the dangers!).

What their misleading and evil ads here: http://www.hfcsfacts.com/ (I almost didn't want to include that link, but in case you haven't seen it already it's a must)

(Image:www.nataliedee.com)

1 comment:

mharris28 said...

Hey,

I'd like to speak with you regarding your blog. I've been doing research for my own site and thought I'd reach out and share an interesting blog idea with you. Get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!
-Matt

mharris28@gmail.com