Search This Blog

Blog Inspiration

Doing my daily check of blogs, I came across some beautiful home decor shots. I am in the process of setting up house myself and eat photo I see like this makes me want to take a deep breath, a big pause and start over with all new colors and designs....

All images from {frolic!}

Trying to stay eco-friendly when decorating is hard sometimes, you've got to reign in your desires to "start over" and buy all new....buying vintage and used is great, but try to reinvent what you have, repaint furniture, wallpaper your bathroom and work with what you have. And of course pick up a few things here and there if you must!


I love large vased flowers like this...


Organized chaos is my favorite look, so hard to achieve!


I love how cool and calm this room looks....

(Images: http://elseachelsea.typepad.com/frolic/)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh that cool living room is amazing!! i want those couches, perfect for a kid proof living room that looks fantastic too.

Unknown said...

Organized chaos...hmm...never thought of it that way.