Search This Blog

Team Meyer-Harley Loves Farm Sanctuary: DONATE!!!



Farm Sanctuary is an organization near and dear to my heart. I've read and loved Gene Baur's book, visited the upstate NY Farm Sanctuary with my husband and supported the organization for years. I couldn't be happier to join in the Walk For Farm Sanctuary this Fall in Central Park. Juliette and Kevin will be joining us for this event (her first work for charity!) and I can't wait! We're working to raise $400 for them so I am reaching out to my lovely and loyal readers to pitch in anything you can, even a dollar makes a difference. Check out some of my posts about Farm Sanctuary for more information.

Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4
Post 5
Post 6

Here's the link to donate: http://www.firstgiving.com/lindsaymeyerharley

(Image:Juliette!)

No comments: