Daily Candy DIY Project
As always, when I see something great, I bring it to you.....
My Daily Candy this morning had a homemade eye makeup remover recipe! Here it is:
Eye Makeup Remover
5 minutes; makes 1.5 ounces
What You Need:
(local and organic whenever possible)
* 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
* 3 tsp castor oil (find at your local drugstore)
* 3 tsp grape-seed oil
* Measuring cup with spout
* Small bottle (we reused an old toner bottle)
* Cotton balls to apply (try 365 Organic Cotton Balls from Whole Foods)
1. Combine all three oils in measuring cup.
2. Stir together with the fork and slowly pour into the bottle (make sure it's totally clean).
3. When ready to use, place cotton ball over the top and turn upside down.
4. Never double dip your cotton ball; use a different one for each eyelid
Thanks Daily Candy!!