Search This Blog

Egg Baby: Nuture Your Baby In Style (and win $200 worth of clothes!)




If you've seen Juliette's dresser, you know I have had a bit of fun shopping for my little doll. She looks good in everything what can I say!

There are so many clothing lines that I adore, but one that always has the most beautiful pieces is Egg Baby by Susan Lazar. I mean, hello the bikini (above)! The brand is know for it's simple but extremely beautiful designs. They use lots of organic cottons too! One of my most special items was J's Winter hat from Egg Baby, she wore it for months and it is one of my favorite keepsakes now that she's outgrown it.

Since I was pregnant I've been stocking her shelves with Egg Baby, and now that Juliette is almost 10 months old (gasp!) I'm thinking of the future of clothing that will last longer than a few weeks only!

I stock up on inexpensive basics and really relish in picking out special items at shops like Egg Baby. We've got a few choice items tucked away for Fall from Egg that I can't wait for Juliette to fit into. Currently she rocks their diaper covers a few days a week too!

I couldn't be more excited to promote their "Bundle of Love" contest! They know how much money us parents spend on our wee little ones and want to help with a $200 gift certificate to go shop on their site, which stocks clothing in sizes newborn to 6 yr.

Here are the rules:
The rules are simple – to enter, your readers can become our
Facebook fans, twitter followers or email subscribers. Each social network
counts as a submission so readers have multiple opportunities to win. Three
winners will be selected ($200 each) and will be notified via the applicable
social network. All they have to
do is visit this link: http://www.egg-baby.com/bundle-of-love-contest.html

Sign up, and they’re entered. It’s that easy! The contest runs from June 25th to July 18th, with the winners
announced on July 19th.

(All images from the Egg Baby website)

No comments: