Search This Blog

Mrs. Meyer's To The Rescue {review}


The lovely folks at Mrs.Meyer's recently sent me a few products to try out, what they didn't realize is that I am already a loyal fan! Surprisingly I hadn't tried the products they sent so it was a great way to introduce myself to some of their scents I hadn't yet discovered, specifically the Basil line.

Mrs.Meyer's if you don't already know makes lovely and effective home cleaning products as well as candles, diffusers & skincare. Here's their philosophy:

"Our philosophy is to make straightforward, honest cleaners that smell good and work like the dickens on dirt. They are also aromatherapeutic, which is another fancy word for healthy and good."

The Basil line includes top notes of apricot leaves, eucalyptus, parsley and of course, basil. Basil is known for helping ease nerves and "perk up the senses", as a new mom who wants her home to be clean as ever easing my nerves is just lovely.

I know many are skeptical about eco-cleaning products not really "cleaning" but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Mrs. Meyer's counter top spray & surface scrub cleaned my kitchen and bathroom like never before. I might just need to indulge in a soak in the tub tonight. Since I sued the mind soothing Geranium line in the tub my soak will give me the "ahhhh" I've been needing.

I find their prices pretty decent too considering the products are not only eco-friendly but clean amazingly and have delicious natural scents. Up next, I am anxious to try their baby line!

And yes there really is a Mrs.Meyer's (and not my mama!), her name is Thelma!
(Image:Treehugger)

No comments: