Search This Blog

I Heart Little Twig {Review}


When I was pregnant I sought out only the best baby products for my little Juliette. And now that she's here and I've tried out many different things on her I've been able to pick a few of my favorites. Little Twig is among my favorites.

They not only have the cutest packaging of any baby line I've seen, they give back to their community and participate in environmental efforts such as reducing waste. If you return 4 full sized empty containers they'll take off 30% off your next online order. Pretty cool eh.

Each year they choose a charitable organization to work with. This year they've chosen Everychild Foundation. Litte Twig donates their time, marketing efforts as well as marketing efforts to spotlight the foundation.

The generous folks at Little Twig sent me a few products to try out on my cutiepie and I've loved each one.

Their diaper cream is super mild and unscented of course! It has helped clear up a little diaper rash and keeps her sensitive skin in tip top shape. We've given Juliette a little twig bath too, using the Baby Wash, we chose the unscented one this time but I can't wait to use their lavender, lemon & tea tree scented version soon! One product of theirs I can't live without is their baby powder, it's a mainstay on our diaper changing table and goes with us everywhere.

Their product line includes lovely gift sets all including the sweetest wash clothes or wash mitts. Kids and adults will fall in love with their gifts sets trust me, I'd love one! That brings me to my next point, if you're an adult with sensitive skin or just want a cute bottle to look at in the shower, pick up some Little Twig body wash & lotion.

(Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com, www.fawnandforest.com)

No comments: