Search This Blog

Eco-Baby Buys

It's T-23 days until due date and I am deep in nesting mode. I've spent the last 9 months gathering my baby's first clothes, natural skin care and all the stylish baby gear I can get my hands on. I wanted to highlight what I am most excited to use and see our little one in! I'll be sure to post real life reviews once I am using these products but for now, I can dream...

I snagged a Kee Ka Honey Bunny organic onsie at Still Hip in Brooklyn. It's organic and I bought it used, talk about eco-friendly!

In addition to Kee Ka finds, I've scoured and found a few super cheap Kate Quinn Organic items as well. Organic for the first few months is our goal, and finding gently worn organic basics are the way to go! It's all about finding the sales, accepting those hand me downs and buying used!

What's cuter than baby skin care? Little Twig couldn't be a sweeter brand of baby care, they make bath care to sun care. We're dividing our needs between Weleda, Little Twig and Method Baby. Little Twig takes the cake by far when it comes to packaging and cuteness factor! See for yourself...

And while these aren't made from organic cotton (they are available in organic now though, in a variety of beautiful designs) I still can't wait to wrap my little bundle up in these...

(Images: Kee Ka , Kate Quinn Organics www.storkbabyboutique.com, Aden & Anais

No comments: