Search This Blog

Daily Eco: A Cleaner Mani/Pedi


Pamper yourself with an eco friendly mani-pedi! If you're local spot doesn't treat customers to chemical free products, bring your own and ask them to use them.

I am treating my pregnant toes to a pedicure today, mainly because I can't reach them but also so that when I do go into labor which could be any day now, I can relish in the fact that my feet look spotless! I am toting my Butter nail polish and Peacekeeper nail polish remover with me. Peacekeeper also makes nail polish in a few shades and has a mission statement to impress:

"PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics is the first cosmetics company to give all of its after-tax, distributable profits to women’s health advocacy and urgent human rights issues."

See you can pamper yourself and help others all at the same time!

psst...Butter nail polish is available at Beauty.com!

(Images: iamapeacekeeper.com)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been on the hunt for a new nail polish remover lately! I'll have to check out the PeaceKeeper brand.
Thanks for the great find!