Search This Blog

Happy Earth Day: J'taime Mother Earth

Hearts are everywhere...just look...
Heart Nature
Mmmm, let's go!
Heart Island. I'd really love to myself...


Love Mother Earth like you should every day today. Make it a habit and stick to it. Recycle like you said you would. Turn off the lights more like you know you should and purchase products that are reusable, made from renewable sources and most of all keep the planet spinning with their business practices!

What are you doing to celebrate Earth Day today? Follow me on twitter @EcoMamaLindsay for cool tips, retweets of eco-related sales and other fun tid bits.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yay - love this Earth Day post! I think it is so important to treat mother earth well, today and every day throughout the year. Without her, we'd be nothing! That being said, my Earth Day is, unfortunately, a rainy and overcast one. But I'm working on my vegetable garden, feeding my compost, and spreading the word about how to protect our planet as much as I can today. Happy Earth Day and have a lovely and beautiful weekend!

Alice said...

love the Earth day post! we must protect the earth in order to secure our self.Cool images.
Thanks for sharing.

my.team888 said...

Love> The mother earth has to get teat like a angle We have to save the Earth>>>>love the Earth