Search This Blog

Eco-Lust Worthy



There's a voice in the back of my mind that reminds me that supporting the leather industry is just as bad as supporting the factory farming industry. Do I know where my leather shoes, belts, wallets and handbags source their leather? no. I hope over time animal sources will become as important to material goods as they are becoming to the food industry. For the time being, I will seek out alternative choices and hope things start to change.

But, I still like me a leather bag. Problem, yes. Answer, yes! Recycled leather. I've seen a few designers use recycled leather in the past few years and I couldn't be happier to find yet another!

Ora is Randi's project, and fashion is her passion. She loves how each piece carries the stories of their previous owners through the details and character of the leather

(Image)

No comments: