Search This Blog

Spare A Few For Farm Animals



This Sunday Kevin, Chelsea, Juliette and I are taking part in the Farm Sanctuary Walk for Farm Animals! I know you're asked often to donate and I am sure it's not easy to part with your hard earned dollars, but this organization is soley supported by it's wonderful supporters. Please take a moment, and donate, even a few dollars goes far!

Check out my fundraising page here!

Farm Sanctuary is the nation's leading farm animal protection organization. Since incorporating in 1986, Farm Sanctuary has worked to expose and stop cruel practices of the "food animal" industry through research and investigations, legal and institutional reforms, public awareness projects, youth education, and direct rescue and refuge efforts. Farm Sanctuary shelters in Watkins Glen, New York, and Orland, Calif., provide lifelong care for hundreds of rescued animals, who have become ambassadors for farm animals everywhere by educating visitors about the realities of factory farming.

I hope you will make a pledge of support for farm animals in need by making a donation for my participation in the 2010 Walk.

(Image)

No comments: